As Director of Psychological Services at St. John Vianney Theological Seminary, I have observed over the years changes in how our seminarians have developed in their capacity to process thoughts and effectively communicate them to others. This observation has led me to do some intensive research on millennial vocations and how psychologists, vocation directors, spiritual directors and formators can practically connect with them and help them flourish in today’s culture. Check back on my website in the spring to learn about all the resources that will be available on this important topic.
- Catholic priest, psychologist offer advice for stressful times
- Catholic priests may be feeling ‘nonessential’ during the pandemic- here’s how you can help
- The Joy Workbook – Vocational Discernment In Today’s Culture
- Learn more about the recent studies on millennials
- Dr. Christina Lynch Radio Interview with Molly Smith