What are the qualities of a good psychologist for these evaluations?
A well qualified psychologist should demonstrate the following:
- Be licensed with appropriate clinical/ professional experience in evaluations
- Have knowledge of Catholic tradition & Church structure
- Be familiar with Catholic anthropology and the character of the human person created in the image of God
- Be familiar with the inclusion/exclusion criteria for seminary formation
- Have cultural sensitivity
- Have a respect for Catholic priesthood and an understanding of the importance of chastity & celibacy