Dr. Christina Lynch – Director of Psychological Services, St. John Vianney Theological Seminary in Denver, CO discussing with Molly Smith her amazing journey that led to the philosophy of: How to practice our faith with our hearts first and then our intellect.
- Catholic priest, psychologist offer advice for stressful times
- Catholic priests may be feeling ‘nonessential’ during the pandemic- here’s how you can help
- The Joy Workbook – Vocational Discernment In Today’s Culture
- Learn more about the recent studies on millennials
- Dr. Christina Lynch Radio Interview with Molly Smith